Wednesday, January 4, 2012

National Hangover Day Zine



     The Lotus Vellum booked a last minute booking with Alaskan bands Feeding Frenzy and Brandon Reid. I didn't have time to do a full screened or printed poster, so I thought I would make a Zine for the show.  I thought of it kind of as a program guide for the event itself.  I made the central theme the fact that the show was on Jan 1st, or National Hangover Day.
I included some band info, and then some random stuff/info relating to new years day and hangovers.

This is of the whole front page folded out.


      The second or back page folds out in to a gig poster I made for the show.   I themed the Gig Poster around the Band's name and recent events that happened at a Target Superstore, where they kicked out a woman for breast feeding.

I'd like to also thank Rams Copy in the U-district just for being open during the Holiday weekend.
www.ramscopy.com

as well as a big thank you to local seattle pinball Zine Skill-Shot, and Chicken With Penis, for doing what you do and leaving your inspiration around town.

www.skill-shot.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Skill-Shot/171717641581?ref=share&sk=wall
http://www.chickenwithpenis.com/

 cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment