Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sketches of the day, Sunday 9-13-09




So I am going to start trying to post random sketches and other things on here as much as possible, I'm starting out with a few little ones I did while working on my logo header. The Hawg one is based on my water cup I use for painting and inking, its an old hand drawn drinking cup from a gas station that doesn't exist anymore.

I did these while also watching a great Grindhouse double feature of "The Teacher" and "Pickup" I highly recommend these films for fans of the 70's and wood paneling, among other things...

Now that I have this up and running there is now going to be a gap in postings because I am boarding an Aluminum clad Escape Machine tomorrow night for a 10 day adventure thru the bay area and Yosemite National Park,with the always lovely Ms.Stephanie. So I'll be out of reach for a while.

Cheers,
Justin



currently listening to: Elder, by Elder

No comments:

Post a Comment